- Unlimited in person or virtual visits
- Same day or next day appointments for sick visits
- Healthcare maintenance
- Annual physical exams
- Chronic disease management (COPD, asthma, CHF, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.)
- Minor in-office procedures
- Access to discounted labs and medications
- Don't see something listed here? Please call the office to inquire.
* Discounted prices for common labs (off-site)
1. CBC: $2.02 (retail price $29)
2. CMP: $2.90 (retail price $49)
3. TSH and free T4: $5.91 (retail price $89)
4. Lipid panel: $3.67 (retail price $59)
5. A1c: $2.28 (retail price $39)
6. Total testosterone: $3.26 (retail price $69)
7. PSA: $2.44 (retail price $59)
8. Routine UA w/ reflex to culture: $3 (retail price $29)
9. Vitamin D: $7.95 (retail price $99)
Total Savings: $487.57 or a 93% savings
* Discounted prices for common medications
1. Lisinopril 40mg 30-day supply: $1.67
2. Atorvastatin 40mg 30-day supply: $1.67
3. Escitalopram 10mg 30-day supply: $1.67
4. Levothyroxine 100mcg 30-day supply: $1.33
5. Omeprazole 20mg 30-day supply: $1.33
* These are cash pay prices. You may also choose to use your insurance instead for labs and medications.
Big Savings and
Better Health Outcomes
QLIANCE Data: Savings with Direct Primary Care (DPC) vs standard insurance model
We have the time to spend and focus on care coordination for a smooth post-hospitalization transition and follow you closely upon discharge to prevent any re-admissions.
need for specialist referrals
We manage most primary care needs in-office to avoid unnecessary specialist referrals which can often times lead to fragmented care.
primary care visits
Unlimited in person and virtual visits allow for ease of access to keep you healthy and out of the hospital.
Extended appointments allow for enough time to obtain and perform a thorough history and examination in order to narrow down a diagnosis . This prevents costly imaging and unnecessary radiation exposure.
Early detection and intervention can help prevent the progression of an illness and the potential need for surgery. We have the time and accessibility to achieve this.
emergency room visits
Accessible same day or next day appointments provide access to much needed urgent treatment like antibiotics, inhalers, etc. This prevents progression to severe illness and can keep you out of the ER.